Thursday, January 5, 2012

what we're reading =)

This is an adorable book, and a must read for the littles. REALLY. 

Little Pea , by Amy Krause Rosenthal and Jen Corace
is a darling book that takes kids on an adventure where vegetables are dessert and candy 
is awfully hard to swallow.  This is a playful story that incorporates, family, food, and fun, and 
might just help you convince your toddler that vegetables aren't so bad after all. 
(well, peas at least!) 

I have read this book countless times to multiple ages and it has been a consistent hit. I first heard it
while attending a storytime at Pottery Barn Kids and knew it would be on my favorites list for when tiny arrived. He loves the pictures, as I expected, and my previous 4 year old charge loved the humor and asked to read it again and again. Worth picking up!

We bought the board books box set, which includes additional titles Little Hoot and Little Oink, which are also darling, but Little Pea is by far my favorite. 




You can find this book (and look inside) here:
http://www.amazon.com/Little-Pea-Amy-Krouse-Rosenthal/dp/081184658X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325800176&sr=8-1

No comments: