Monday, January 9, 2012

Conquering the chaos...

I'm on a journey from chaos and clutter to organized, simplified, and streamlined. I'll be honest, while I am a freak about "clean" and "germ-free", I can be very cluttery. I collect and keep things that I don't need (or sometimes even want!) because I've got someone to give it to or want to re-purpose it.. but that doesn't happen too much right now. You see, my days are filled with two babies under 9 months old, and that, my friends, is what got the ball rolling. Even on the best of days, it's hard to maintain the things that do have a place. So, with that in mind, and the help of Pinterest to get going, let's conquer clutter together. I'll be sharing some more than honest before and afters, as well as where I found my ideas and design inspiration. I'd LOVE it if you'll share yours too! Let's start in the kitchen...

No comments: